2 March 2015

What I read in February 2015

Crime Fiction Pick of the Month 2015
I managed to keep up a rate of a book every two days this month, with some excellent titles.
I've been reading mainly books from my local library and some vintage crime fiction e-books.
An attempt to read outside the crime fiction genre did not work for me.
  1. 4.3, A SLEEPING LIFE, Ruth Rendell - British police procedural, vintage fiction
  2. 5.0, HOW THE LIGHT GETS IN, Louise Penny  - Canadian author
  3. 4.0, DEATH OF A LIAR, M.C. Beaton - British cozy 
  4. 4.5, THE ART OF KILLING WELL, Marco Malvaldi - translated from Italian 
  5. 4.9, THE BACK ROAD, Rachel Abbott 
  6. 4.6, BEAST IN VIEW, Margaret Millar
  7. 4.5, MURDER ONE, Robert Dugoni - US courtroom drama 
  8. 3.8, THAT AFFAIR NEXT DOOR, Anna Katherine Green - vintage fiction
  9. 4.5, THE TERRORISTS, Maj Sjowall & Per Wahloo - translated
  10. 4.3, DEAD HEADING, Catherine Aird - British cozy 
  11. 2.0, THE BRONZE HORSEMAN, Paullina Simons - NOT crime fiction
  12. 4.7, THE DARK ROAD TO MERCY, Wiley Cash 
  13. 4.4, ANGLE OF INVESTIGATION, Michael Connelly
  14. 3.8, THEY FOUND HIM DEAD, Georgette Heyer - vintage fiction  
My Pick of the Month went to  HOW THE LIGHT GETS IN by Louise Penny

Check what others have chosen for this month.

1 comment:

Marina Sofia said...

Don't blame you - Louise Penny is addictive - and this is one of hers I haven't read yet. I've read them out of order.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin